There are multiple statuses for your order depending which stage it is at. Below is a list of the statuses you will see when checking your order’s progress.
- Processing – We have received payment for your order and it has been created
- Order Received – Your order is waiting to be processed by our dispatch team
- Pick – Your order is being worked on by the dispatch team. Please note, your order cannot be amended at this stage
- Complete – Your order has been completed and will arrive with you in the specified time frame. Please note, your order cannot be amended at this stage
- Closed – Your order has been refunded
- On Hold – There may be an issue with your order. Our Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours to notify you of any issues.
- Pending – Your order is waiting to be processed. Our Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours should there be any issues.
Where is my order?
If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us
- Check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel
- Sign in and check your account on the our website. Is your delivery address correct? Are your contact details up to date?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel
- If you still can’t locate your parcel, then please contact our Customer Services team with your order number to hand. We will endeavour to find your parcel straight away.
All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value, so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel an order and you will need to cancel the order in your account within one hour of your initial order time. Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
Please remember, this self-cancellation is only available for the first hour of your order being created, after this 1-hour window, we cannot cancel orders.
If the ‘CANCEL ORDER’ button is not showing at the bottom of the order summary, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be cancelled.
If you have already received your goods then you may return them in accordance with our Returns Policy.
There is a problem with the order I received
If there is an issue with your order when you receive it please contact out Customer Service Team as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as we can.